Photoshop For Beginners & Beyond Video Workshop
The Photoshop for Beginners video workshop is our most extensive video workshop. It has been built off the back of 20 years experience with Photoshop and years of classroom teaching. We have taken all our learnings through the years and combined that into the most comprehensive Photoshop for Beginners workshop on the market today.
With 72 High Definition Videos, we cover much more than just the basics, we cover:
- Setting up Photoshop and Camera Raw / Lightroom for success
- Understanding layers and layer masks
- The power of adjustment layers (a complete guide to the adjustment layers used in photo editing)
- Combining blending modes with adjustment layers for even more power
- Using filters in Photoshop (Blur, sharpening, camera raw, high pass and more…)
- Creating and using actions.
- Sharpening and saving your images for print and the web
- A complete post processing workflow
- 5 full image edits, reinforcing all you have learned and the post processing workflow.
Included with your purchase:
- 72 HD Videos with 16 hours of content to download or watch online
- Raw files used throughout the video workshop
- Access to watch or download the videos online at anytime.
Shortly after your purchase you will receive an e-mail with the link to:
- Download the 72 High Definition videos (Either Bulk Download or Individual Videos)
- Download the Raw files.
You can start watching the videos immediately. You will be send an e-mail with the links to download shortly after your purchase.