Free Downloads Luminosity Masks Panels
ADP Pro v3
Full Version Comparison
ADP Pro Free will give you a start in luminosity masks, and are a great way to understand their power in your editing. But, the free panel on touches on the full power of ADP Pro. You’ll have the full power of every method of mask creation available on the market today, with easy to use mask modification tools. In addition to luminosity masks, you’ll have a full workflow panel with incredible image editing power.
- Luminosity Masks with Layers, 16-bit Masks With Layers
- Zone System Luminosity Masks (Heat Map) for Easy Mask Creation
- Quick Masks, Luminosity Masks with 16-bit Calculations.
- Subtraction Masks, and Apply, adjust or Replace a Mask on any Layer
- Digital Blending Panel, blend up to 7 Images Automatically (3 Methods)
- Automated Adjustments (Use Luminosity Masks Like Sliders in Lightroom)
- 3 Methods of Auto Web Sharpening, 4 Methods of Manual Sharpening
- The Most Advanced Dodging and Burning Tools on the Market
- Halo Removal, Frequency Separation, Noise Reduction and much more.
- All With 15 Powerful, and Fully Featured Panels Built In.
ADP Panel + Pro
In 2016 we discontinued the updates and creation of new luminosity mask action panels for Photoshop CS6. We are still receiving many requests for a luminosity mask panel for CS6, so we have decided to offer our CS6 panel for free (valued at $35.00 USD). This is a fully functioning luminosity mask action panel, so you will receive all the features built into the original panel.
Free CS6 Panel Features:
Lights, Darks & Midtone Luminosity Masks
Tonal Area Luminosity Masks (Restricted and Expanded)
Colour Luminosity Masks
Subtraction Luminosity Masks
Dodging and Burning Tools
3 Methods of Automated Blending
Special Filters, incl. Detail Extractors, Orton Effects & Frequency Separation
Masking your masks and much more.
How to use videos here.